Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Bleh


Thursday day I went up to Whistler for the day with Alex. We had a great day and great conditions; however no intimacy between Alex and I. One point at lunch, I said that we should make out. He responded with, you just put lip gloss on and where? It killed my mood.


Mis-communications seem to happen continuously for the rest of the day and into the evening of mushrooms, Alice in Wonderland 3D. It peaked in a moment where I thought he was communicating to me that he had another date joining him that he preferred to sit next to. It was strange and weird. I sat elsewhere between Ling + Mark. Alex snapped a little and surprised that I “isolated” myself + did not save him 2 seats.





It is too much work for me. I want fun, trust, respect, consistency, generosity, sharing and sex.


No more games. No more hot + cold. No more atrocious communication.



live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home