Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ready to Live a New Experience


Sometimes I just don't feel like I belong in this world. I feel like I am not getting something - like there is something that alludes me. I just can't quite get a hand on it all. I am always a little scattered, a little stressed, a little tense. I am ready to just relax. I am ready to enjoy and to leisure.

My ultimate goal in life is to be a Lady of Leisure. Hahaha. It sounds so pretentious and so shallow. But, it is really what I want.

I have pondered a lot over the meaning of Leisure or perhaps, just my interpretation of it. I believe that the primary luxury about leisure-ing is not the activity of it but the time to be able to do it. Time is a luxury.

I want to be able to just spend my time doing exactly what I want.

That is the leisure I seek.

Then how would I spend this leisure time and this is where I get excited. There are so many things I want to experience in this life. My list is ample and dreamy and I want to do it all.

I want to have lifetimes and lifetimes of experience in this one life I have.

And it is time for me to create a new life experience for myself. I am ready for change. I am ready to live a new experience.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home