Thursday, July 24, 2008

I am still in recovery from last night. Now I am not stoned and not feeling all mystical and enlightened it is hard to face the reality of my actions.

I am embarassed. I do need to take responsibilty for what I have done. There are three men in my life whom I have treated unfairly - Buff, Karl and my Dad. They are three men whom I see on a regular basis and know well. Yet, I have so much anger towards them all for different reasons. Why do I think it is okay to get mad at men?

I don't want to be this person. I really want to be better than this. But, I am not becuase I am this anger and projection.

I am going to call Landmark for some coaching right now. I am scared.

No one answered. Maybe, there offices are not opened yet.


live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home