Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Safe & Secure

I had a HUGE blowup with K my roomate.  

Sebastian came.  He listened.  I am blown away by him.  He just happen to call right after I freaked out.  We drove to Queen E Park, parked at the top in the new parking lot, we smoked a joint, and then we walked around stoned and talked.

I really think this guy is amazing.  It was so nice to have a man just listen.  

I am so embarrassed about what happened with K.  I need to      complete.  I think I figured it out.   I want to feel safe & secure with a man.  I need both to be happy and satisfied.

I really like Sebastian.  I just feel so happy with him.  We had some awesome converstations tonight.  I have not connected like this with a man for a long time.  


live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home