Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Mushroom Risotto

What I think I want to write to B but I probably should not.

Buff,

I think you are an amazing person and I am grateful for the time we have spent together.  I was extremely happy spending time with you.  I understand that we are at different places in our lives.  I honestly believed that we would still work regardless of the obstacles - this is the romantic in me and this is the me who believes love is what matters most.

I am sorry that I ordered the mushroom risotto - I did not do it to be rude or to make you upset or hurt you in any way.  I am sorry that you felt these things.  I was cold from walking around all day in the snow and I wanted a warm and nurturing dish - I believed that the mushroom risotto would help me.  I understand now that you were feeling negative things from  my action of ordering the risotto.

(Oh my god, as if I am just writing this whole nice apology email about ordering a mushroom risotto?!?!)

I need to start dating.  I need to get my mind off of B.  Yikes.

I am seeing a psychic tomorrow - maybe this will help me a bit.


live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home