Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Leaving 2009

I also leave 2009 having just gotten off the phone with my ex. You know the ex you keep going back to even though they treated you like shit because you have yet to fall in love with someone else. That Ex.

He told me that things most likely would have worked out in our relationship if we had more communication and if he did not run away every time he felt upset or challenged. No Shit Sherlock. Thank you for waking up 2 years later.

My mom has cancer, a friend died, I have no NY Plans, my floors are dirty, my ex apologizes, my other ex stood me up over Christmas, a Z List local movie star got car jacked with her car crashing into the local media station, where they had her carjacking headlining right above the jacked car, Tiger is a Cheetah, my Mackage jacket I ordered online won't be here for another week, inventory tomorrow, I bite my nails - and this is how I leave 2009 - the single digits.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home