Saturday, May 05, 2007

Feeling Down

Now I am feeling depressed. I have very low energy, very little motivation, very little focus.... I just feel like I don't care. I was planning a bbq tomorrow night at my house. I don't want to do it. I could not find enough energy to clean the bbq or house for it. I am feeling so sad.

I have been very self relfective. I have learned that I always have to be right - this is a very ugly quality. It is not compassionate nor understanding. I am self righteous. I am obnoxious becuase of this. I have lost this amazing man becuase of my temper and my need to be right. I feel sick because of it.

B wrote me an email responding to mine. He agreed to meet with me when he comes to town. I think the only thing holding me together right is the hope that he and I will work this through and stay together. That this whole break-up was just us having a really big ugly fight.

I love him and I am not ready to let him go.

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home