Thursday, May 03, 2007

Hollywood Delusion

I must watch too many hollywood movies. Becuase I want the happy ending. I see in my mind the ending of us meeting when he flies through Vancouver on May 13th. That we will talk, we will share, we will communicate and we will see that we love each other and becuase we love each other we can make this work.

Am I just super naive to think Love is enough to make it work?

I don't just fall in love with men. B was super special to me.

I want our relationship to work. I want us to stay together. I want us to be happy and flourish.

Yet, there is a part of me that has to be prepared that he will not want to meet with me, that he will not want to talk with me. Or, that if he does talk with me, then he will not want to make our relationship work. Or, worse, he will tell me that he no longer loves me.

I sent him an email yesturday. It said:

Hey B

I respect your decision to terminate our relationship. Let's meet when you fly
through Vancouver on the 13th and speak to each other face to face.

I love you too. I also want you and I to be happy.

Best,
U

I only sent it when I felt that I would be able to accept a no response or a no to us meeting.

I should be working.


live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home