Friday, September 22, 2006

New Territory - the fifth date

Here I am in new territory. I have successfully made it pass the fourth date with the latest man in my life.

I should be thrilled, celebrating, planning a wedding.... but instead I am scared shitless. I have no idea what to do, how to behave, what to say.... I am at a total lost.

I realized the other night that I have mastered dating. I am so comfortable in a date situation. The first and second date is my stomping ground. Get me to the fifth date... well, I have not been here in 2 years. And, this is only my fourth time in the past 3.5 years.

This guy I am dating, well, he has mastered relationships. He has had two 7 year relationships and one four year. He has lived with three woman.

He seems more comfortable than me with this status of being past the fourth date.

I have been calling for coaching about twice a week.

I am so nervous.. He is coming over now. This will be about our 8th time hanging out in three weeks..... Yikes.


live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home