Thursday, July 20, 2006

A Trail of Men

I was working this past weekend at the Folk Fest. I had a renegade booth outside the festival on the beach. There was a steady stream of people coming by all weekend - including men. There were ex's, new men, and current men. I find it intriguing how there are so many coming by but they never seem to be there at the same time.

The ex's that came by were the Professional Snowboarder on Saturday night. It was such a pleasure to see him. We were good friends in high schools. The Naked Beer Vendor came by Saturday afternoon - he is my only ex who I get an icky feeling from. I am never excited to see him. My ex-Boy Lover came by Friday night with a group of friends and hung out. Fransisco the guy who made the halibut but had no wine made a few appearances including Monday morning - on the verge of being very creepy.

Current interests include the amateur Golfer - he came by Saturday brunch time. The Token Mexican came by on Sunday. Kaare was there every night at closing - he gave me an anklet.

Plus there was total abundance in new men.

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home