Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Two Dates One Night

I met the lawyer Saturday at this great outdoor beach party in Spanish Banks with a hip hop dj. I was meeting my Grind Buddy there. I picked up their beer - they saved me a parking space. 45 minutes after I arrived and just after smoking some weed I got a call from the guys telling me that I was about to get towed.

I ran back to the van and they had saved me from a ticket and being towed under the promise to move the vehicle. I happily obliged. I invited the lawyer to join me. He did.

We drove up the hill and found another parking spot. We heard music walking back and we dropped in to check out this other party. It was great house music. The party was in a tighter space and it was great. We danced for a little bit and then headed back to our party.

So anyways I called the Laywer this morning because I wanted to him to read over the commercial lease I am about to sign. We made plans to meet at Card's downtown in the harbour. We had beer, shared a bottle of Burrowing Owl Pinot Noir and we shared a couple of appies. We were on the patio on a gorgeous evening surrounded by boats. This is the same restaurant that the restaurant guy owns.

I had a great time with the Lawyer - his birthday is May 2nd and he is 42. And totally fabulous looking for 42. I kissed him on the neck good night.

He told me to call him. I told him it was his job to pursue and my job to graciously recieve.

I got picked up from Card's by Jon my younger ex. I was affectionately called a cheeta when I dated him. We went for a fabulous ride around the park on his motor bike. I love riding on the back of motor bikes.

We went to the Bay side of downtown and to the Boathouse. We also had appies and drinks. Jon gave me design advice. It was a beautiful patio. We had so much fun. He also picked up the bill.

Wow. It was all so great. I had a really great time with both of them. The lawyer gets me smiling because he is so bashful and nice. Jon always has me laughing.

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home