Sunday, June 25, 2006

Three Dates!!!

Man Woman is a great seminar. We started today at 9:4am and completed at 10:15 pm. I have been asked three times tonight by men.

The first is my Wednesday morning Grouse Grind buddy. He wants to see me before Wednesday... maybe Monday. He was very enrolled in doing something with me. It was great listening to his message. I played it over and over again and then I shared with friends. It was a great message.

The second is the yoga teacher from back in the fall. I have him enrolled in taking me to the beach for sunset on Monday - he is bringing the food. I have not sp0ken to him since January and I have not seen him since October.

The third is a new guy - he is 31, he was playing in a band and his name is Fransisco. We danced in the most beautiful garden in the city to three slow songs. He lead and he was very good at it. When I left I gave him 30 seconds to meet me 1/2 between my van and the house. He was there and I gave him my business card. Then I told him it would be great for him to call me and ask me out. He then replied with he would call and ask me out.

Ha ha ha ha haha. THREE DATES!!!! This all occurred between 9:15pm and 12:45pm. Three dates in 3 1/2 hours!!!! That is amazing results.

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home