Thursday, June 22, 2006

Summer Solstice


I went camping last night at Porteau Cove for Summer Solstice with my roomate, my ex-boy lover, my new friend, her boyfriend, another couple and Bailey, the dog.

It was great. So beautiful. My ex-boy-lover has a new motorbike. We went for a cruise before the sunset. It had a very deep vibration.

We partied until 1:30 am. I nursed one drink the entire night... kinf of weird. Not purposeful, it just was. We had a great fire on the beach until the tide put it out.

I slept between Lisa and Jon in a two person tent. I was so comfortable. I totally got how much I love these two. I had great dreams, I was very happy.



live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home