Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Not Insane for being Crazy


Sunny days.

I am taking a seminar this weekend on sex and intimacy. I am thinking that it may actually help me out in this area of my life.

Still no phone call from Brent since I last saw him.... which was naked in my bed.

I have this fear post-sex of getting totally dumped and I go crazy. It is a pattern so I am not insane for being crazy... it is all based in reason. But, what is it about me and having sex that just begs to be tossed.

Then in two weekends I am doing Landmark Advanced. That is when I will discover the story of this and make it distinct from what happened. I want to get out of the fucking story and move forward.


live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home