Friday, April 07, 2006

Amor Toi Aussie

Hello darling,

i just came from a friend, we played some music, had a few joint and now it's 3.40 in the morning. it's raining here, spring begins, it's always raining here...

it's nice you found that tape. it's good the word "trust" came back into your life. i like those moments in life when you discover something who was hidden somewhere for many years. it's like when you're getting closer to somebody you know for long... spring begins...

I like all those nice words you writing to me, all of them, you know, even from where i am now i fell your breath in my neck... it's nice you tell about us together in India, even if i never been physical with you, i always wish that my company would "touch" you .

I have also an amazing story to tell you. i was on Om beach since 4 days doing the usual smoking, lay on the beach, drink some tchai, go swimming. so, on that day i went to swim and , as i come out i see a guy , sitting at the same table we were sitting last year (i even had the same room !), so when i came closer i realise that he was my best friend in Paris from my 8 until my 14, and then one day he moved and we never met again.

it was nice, we spend one day and one night talking about the past, the parents , other friends, we were really amazed by our encounter. he's been living for most of the time in he caribean, because when i was in is class, i would go every summer holidays to Guadeloupe and Martinique, so he was curious... eventually, we spend 14 days on Om beach... the day i left, we were crying like kids (maybe the kids in us).

i send you some pictures from my trip. i wish you all the best.
i think of you.

Be good
Love
Alain









Here is my delicious French man who I did not allow myself to enjoy last year when I was India. I was so blocked from allowing him to love me. I avoided letting him in and I put my attention on someone else to distract him away from me. But, we were so close and spent so much time together. I really value him and I love him.

I called him about an hour ago. He is living in Belgium. It is -1 there and he and his friends are staying in and smoking ganga. He is absolutely delicious. He is planning on visiting me in a few months. He told me that he loved me. Wow. I am so melted right now..... and horny.

Here are some photos he sent me from his latest trip to India. Hmmmm. Did I mention that he is delicious?


live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home