Friday, February 17, 2006

Thank You God

Okay... I am over my anger with early retired millionaire. I am going go call him tomorrow to apologize and clear this with him. I get that it was not him that I am upset with but what he represents to me .... men.

The game I am playing that all men are great is challenging. It is really mirroring to me that I don't actually hold men very highly. I am very disappointed by them. So, it is very good for me to play the game that they are all great. I am starting to get something new and different.

I had a healing tonight with Isabella. It was long.

About love she said the man is older than me.... around 40-42. I will have a daughter. That I should go to Home Depot and do things there. And start kayaking.

She said that I have this unattainableness about me which only attracts total idiots. She also said that I need to cook more and create more love in my life. That I am alone... I am surrounded by lots of people but I am alone. She said that I have not men my life partner yet... it may still be awhile.... I started to cry..... I am so fed up of being on my own.... for god's sake.

Oh speaking of God, I am to write a thank you note to thank for everything and then add what I want. I need to be very clear.

Thank You god for the experience of being single for years and years, I am now ready to meet a man who can be my best friend and I can create a life partnership with. Thank You.

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

2 Your Words:

At Friday, February 17, 2006 6:29:00 PM, Blogger ReadnRyte said...

Beautiful and very personal blog...felt I was kinda intruding, but it was worth it as I got to peek into a life of a person who is on the edge to enjoying life the way it should be..no holds barred.

Keep writing. I am Rahul and I am from India and work for Franklin Templeton as a Technical Writer.

I blog at http://readnright.blogspot.com/ you can check it out if you want. NOthing much in there a few rambling notes and some interesting pieces of info that I liked.

PS: I also like your blog on 'Pee' ;) for some people its gross..but on the other end of teh spectrum some are turned on by it :)

PPS: Hope you find your millionaire

 
At Tuesday, February 21, 2006 11:34:00 AM, Blogger Lady Leisure said...

Rahul, thanks for the comments. Your blog site has some very interesting pictures. Where in India are you from?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home