Monday, February 06, 2006

A Little Sad

Today was a day which was a day which leaves me feeling a bit down and sad. Perhaps it is my pre-menstrual. Regardless, I find Sunday's mornings really difficult when I am single.

I book my Sunday and Saturday mornings with Yoga because then I do not have to confront the fact that I am single and I have no one to lie in bed with to make love to; nor do I have anyone to go to breakfast or a long walk with. I am alone.

Today my Yoga was cancelled. I had already had a little lay in and a little walk. But I needed more. So I went for a jog. I am not much particular a fan of running and I ran and I ran and I ran. I ran until I had cramps so bad that I thought I was going to have liquids pouring out of all of my body's natural cavities.

My Landmark group has assigned me the homework of communicating with Brent why our relationship is not working. I am doing it tonight. I don't want to do it. I want to avoid it.

And this is what I learned about myself this week.... I am an avoider of things I do not like.

My van broke down today. I did not want to deal with it. I broke into tears. Then I puckered up and walked away. Right now I do not want to deal with it. I could leave my van there, parked forever on the side of the road. However, both Brent and my Dad have offered to help.

Business was so slow for me this week. I want to be optimisitic and positive, however, today I feel affected by it. I am a little sad about it.

Joe and Joni broke up a couple of weeks ago. I thought they were going to get married.

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home