Sunday, January 29, 2006

Lost of Vitality


I have lost my vitality the past few days and I lost myself in movies. I have a whole list of items of which may have caused my laziness - I have not been taking my vitamins, not enough excercise, not enough sun, too much rain, 2 days of work in a dead boring office, total procrastination, I have not eaten fish this week, I could possibly be fighting something off, the ecstacy from last weekend.... and so many more possibilities. I feel like I am in winter laziness.

Tonight I am going to a very nice restuarant called Blue Water Cafe. It is my friend Rebekka's birthday - a fellow self-employed person. Then back home after dinner... for work.... I want to work, I like my work, but I am not doing my work. I am being easily distracted and doing other items.

This is a boring blog.

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home