Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Make-Out Session

I went over to Brent's house last night. I was still buzzing and happy from Saturday night Drum and Bass dance party.

I have been feeling deep cravings for Brent for a little while now. We have not had a proper make-out session since October. I have been feeling like he is more affectionate and gentle. These qualities have really turned me on.

He made dinner for us. We had smoked Salmon, whole wheat pasta with pesto sauce and a fresh salad with dijon mustard dressing. I broke my January resolution about no alcohol and I drank a glass of Rose.

After dinner we laid on the couch and enjoyed the view of the totem pole, maritime museum and downtown. It was very relaxing. I asked him to tell me about life before cell phones, call waiting and more.... Did you know that answering machines have been around the 70's?! I had no idea, I thought they were invented in the 80's. Brent use to have two landlines before the time of call waiting. It was so interesting.

It was really sweet. We were rubbing each others feet... and so on. He is a little erratic in his rubbing... not too smooth. Actually in his whole make-out style he is very crazy and rushed. It feels like a race for an orgasim. Ya, it is fun when it is happening. We both had orgasims last night - there was no intercourse. But, I did not leave feeling whole or satisfied. I was experiencing a feeling of distance, and dissatisfaction.

Our make-out style is totally different. I tried to slow it down last night, and be romantic and confident.... but, it ended up being the same scenerio as back in September when we were on his boat. We are dependent on good wine to give us courage to kiss, and then we end up on the floor.

I wonder what will happen?


live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home