Thursday, January 26, 2006

Ganesh Ita

Today was a long day....

I woke up at 5:45 to darkness. I went to a breakfast BNI meeting. It was great. The meeting takes place on the 35th floor of a hotel downtown. When the sunrises it is the most magnificant site. The mountains, ocean and forests. In that moment everything is beautiful and the weeks of rain and darkness disappear.....

Until 11:00am when it begins to rain once again.

I am exhausted tonight and all motivation evaporated. I watched Gross Point Blank.... Am I really 29 years old? This is a total shocker to me.

This morning at the BNI meeting there was the most adorable, good looking man within my age range. He had amazing style, all dressed up for work as a mortgage broker. He had on a fabulous dress shirt, a very sleek belt and great black pants. He gave a 10 minute speech on what he does. He put on a tool belt....... yeow, sexy!!

I was totally and only focussed on his physical body. I tuned out... partly because talking about mortgages is a foreign language to me, and partly because I was tingly with excitement at the site of his hot face and body.

And, this is totally immature thoughts for a very serious early morning networking meeting.

Yoga was great today. I am able to do handstand and elbow every time I try. I still need a wall or person support, but I am totally strong and capable.




live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home