Sunday, February 05, 2006

How much longer?

I am a workaholic these days. I am putting in long days. It is great because I don't think I have ever been this organized with my business. It is unfortunate becuase I have not been dating nor have I been meeting men.

I have been feeling great lately and not thinking about being single and men.... and is this not the time when I am suppose to meet someone.... when I am not looking.

I hate that saying. It implies that if you are prepared and ready and have an eye ready then you will never meet anyone. But, when you are just doing your thing with no thoughts about men or relationships then you will meet the man of your dreams.

Well, I spent years doing my thing and I was happy and enthusiastic for life... and I did not meet the man of my dreams. Instead I remained single.

Argh. I am tired of waiting.

Last night I had so many dreams. I dreamt of meeting someone and feeling close. Sharing intimacy and love. It felt real.

Remember when you use to dream of orgasims before you ever had one in real life? This is what my dreams were last night. It was me dreaming that I was with someone, that we felt very connected, that it was our time to be together.

Sometimes I wonder if I ever will meet anyone.... How much longer?


live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home