Wednesday, February 08, 2006

A Threesome with Ben & Jerry

I need to have sex.

All of this "I am happy and satisfied with life and I am playing full out and living passionately" is great.... but I am still single and I am still not having sex. Being happy is a big cover up for the fact that my business is having all time low sales and I am not getting laid. But, what they hey, at least I am happy. And, I am happy. I am not saying I am happy as a big cover up to hide that I am not happy.

I may be stuffing emotions with food... I just ate a $7 500ml tub of Ben & Jerry's "The Godfather"Icecream. I ate it in about 7 minutes. Not only do I have a bad reaction to sugar but I am also lactose intolerance.

The copious amounts of chocolate is making up for the fact that I need sex.

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home