Wednesday, February 08, 2006

sushi and saki

Lucky me... I get to see the mortgage broker. He came by my place at the mall yesturday morning and today at lunch. He works upstairs in the offices. Wow. He is really cute.... so cute that I hardly have time to really take in the details of him... what he is wearing, how his hair is styled... I am like a silly little smitten 14 year old who is totally unfocussed becuase I am totally dizzy with giddiness.

Brent and I went out for sushi on Sunday night. We had raw mackeral with eggplant and tofu agedashi. We drank 3 bottle of hot saki. I love hot saki.

I had a talk with him about how I prefer to have more communication and affection in my relationships in order to feel more comfortable with being sexually expressive. He said that he was happy being friends and he would prefer to have my respect than nothing at all. It was fabulous and I have been smiling ever since.

Now, of course, I am back to liking him. I think he is really cute, and nice. I had such a great time with him on Sunday. I felt very relaxed and myself.

Business is slow, so I am playing the game of awareness and smiling.

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home