Wednesday, February 15, 2006

fuck

I am just going over the apology I recieved... after eating a bunch of Ben & Jerry's - My Valentines dates. I am upset over the comments he said last night. It hurt, he punched deep. And I do not feel enrolled in his apology.

I am strong and independent... I have my moments where I feel weak and sad. Yet, I feel that as soon as I admit I feel a bit down or I wish I had a partner.... it means that I am needy and desperate and putting my life on hold. Humans are meaning making machines. I hate it when people in relationships dole out advice to single people about being needy.

I am so angry and so hurt right now that I could just fucking punch a wall.

I am opening myself up to being vulnerable in my life.... and I felt that I was in a safe place with my Landmark group to share. Instead, I feel judged, put down, and unsupported.

Fuck.

I hate this. I would love to call someone and share my breakdown, but I have no one to call becuase I am too fucking indepedent.


live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home