Monday, February 13, 2006

It's raining men!

I am living life passionately. I have been busy being very involved this week. I went to two huge parties - a white party on Thursday hosted by Bacardi. It was fun, everyone wearing white... a real laugh.

Last night I went to a huge and fabulous singles event at Sugar and Sugar. The venue was amazing and the people were great. I had a fantastic time. I met many men.... a reporter for the local big newspaper, he was nice, he liked me but he was clingy and not working the room. I was working the room and people who dragged conversations out got left behind. The reporter was one of them. At an event like last night, the men need to jump, make a fabulous impression, listen to me, ask for my card and then make an exit.

I was on fire last night.... and I was dead sober. I got my photo taken for the local newspaper. I was also photographed by another professional photographer at the event several time. It was excting.

I met Grant a coporate networking guy from Calgary... he was fun. I enjoyed my conversation with him. He was a little too chubby for my taste... but he is going to drop my work tomorrow to check it out.

I( also met some very cute guy called Chris. We were playing eyes. I knew that he wanted to say hi but he kept missing his oppotunity. The sticky reporter hung on for too long. I went out of my way to make myself open to Chris approaching me.... but stick reporter got in the way. I finally ditched the reported and was on my way to say "hi" to someone when I bumped into the stockbroker whom I had the fabulous grind with in the hallway dowtown over Christmas. He was dating my friend... now they are on the fritz.

Anyways, I finally got to meet Chris at the chocolate fondue fountain. We bonded over strawberries and chocolate. He was unable to speak in complete sentences.... he was very evasive. I asked him if he was high... he said no. I thought it was a bust.... but, I felt like I had a power over him which I really enjoyed. Finally he asked for my number... it took him a long time.

He kept repeating himself... "Is this your cell?"

"Yes, it's my cell."

I also ran into my friend who hit on me on Boxing Day just after I dropped my cell phone in the toilet.

On another note, I spoke to the Doctor yesturday. We might do something this week... yoga and a dj. The Doctor is truly great.... I super like him as a person, and I am clear that I want him as a person in my life.... it does not mean a lover or anything more than friends. But, he is special.


live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home