Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Slot Machine Sex

In the last two weeks I have been to New York, moved houses and.... called an ex-boyfriend from 6 years ago and I apologized for making him wrong.

Has there been any love and sexy moments in the past few weeks?

Yes and No.

I reconnected with falling in love every man I see - an experience I have not had since I was twenty-four. I am crushing on so many men right men.

But, I am not dating. I have not been asked out and I do not have time.

I had a blind date in New York with Marc. I had a fantastic time. It was an overall fabulous blind date. And, if blind dates were always as fabulous as that one was, then I would recommened absolutely everyone go on them all the time.

I am seeing Brent tonight for the first time since I last blogged. When I returned from NY he was in Hawaii and then Whistler. I was smoking busy last week and did not have an inch to spare in time.

I had a 48 hour break down in time management two weeks ago. I still experience having tons on my plate and the time I would prefer to accomplish everything in does not exist. But, sleeping less has helped and being more effective in all my communication zips everything along.

I went crazy at Victoria Secret buying tons of cute panties. I did not buy bras as I do not wear them.... kinky. But, I am a panty pig. I love panties. I am so excited to prep my bikini line and to look absolutely fabulous in a pink thong from Betsy Johnston. Hmmm, so delicious and yummy and exciting.

Maybe, tonight will be the night that I will be hot and Brent will be hot. When you're hot, you're hot. When you're not, you're not.

Mental note to self not to collapse love and sex. Sex is like a slot machine, sometimes you are lucky.

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home