Sunday, February 19, 2006

I won the lottery

I went to a Persian B'hai dinner party tonight. It was absolutely fantastic. They all went ballistic over my name... it means something in their religion. Plus, they were all really nice people who presented themselves in a very polished way. They were friendly, welcoming and articulate. They all drove very nice cars... I was a little embarrassed by my van.

The men were very stylish, cute and friendly!

I told the hostess that I was interested in learning more about being B'Hai and to invite me to more events.

I have decided that I won today's lottery. I am so excited. Thank you god for making this happen.

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home