Saturday, February 25, 2006

How

Wow things are happening.... full on. I am playing the game of being committed to my life and my word. There are no more "IF's" in my life; now I am "HOW"; soon I will be my word 100%.

Right now my challenge is getting to New York for the weekend of March 17th-19th. I would like to stay a couple of extra days to shop and explore.

No time for men right now. I am just a busy doer... putting my word into existance. This is a full-time job.

I am looking for a dog which is very exciting. I believe I can achieve a level of intimacy from a dog which I absolutely am unable to get from being single. I am like a cold fortress with no heat right now.... I need some loving.

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home