Friday, May 05, 2006

Cinco de Mayo

Finally spring is here. There were moments where I did not think I would survive winter. Now the days are so long and I am occupied and tired. I am drinking, smoking pot, doing hard, playing around, dancing all night, smoking cloves and dreaming of different days.

In all of this I feel sad. I feel something missing. I am feeling lost and over powered by those around me. My business is slow. I got a part-time in a law office which is hard. I feel a sense of failure.

However, no time to be down when tomorrow is Cinco de Mayo and there is a ton of fun to be had. And what better place to have the fun than at my new house!!!!! It is going to be hot, hot, hot.

We were unable to get a DJ so CD's will have to do. We did spend over $250 on booze and another $150 on food. This party is going to rock!!!!

Although male action may be lacking as I am not so sure what men are coming who are single.... or, have been single for a long enough time that their ex-girlfriends won't freak out if they kiss someone else.

Ahora es la fiesta.

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home