Friday, April 14, 2006

No Nothing

My life feels like a mess. Everything is messy. I am living at a friend's house while my house under the last of it's renovations. Half my clothes are on the floor in the bedroom here, the other half is stuffed in garbage bags in the living room of the new house. My office is a huge scattering of papers and nothing makes sense to me. I feel so disconnected from everything. My van is a horror show. I have not brushed my hair in ages. I just don't really care about my appearance like I did a couple of months ago.

Does this mean I am depressed? I don't feel depressed. I just feel tired, lazy and far away. I feel like I am having break downs. The men are really just not into me.

I am not getting asked out. I have chewed all of my nails off. My feet are a pedicure night mare. I have no tan and not motivation to tan. I am dead broke and lost.

I feel totally rock bottom. Okay, maybe, not totally, but close to it.

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home