Saturday, May 06, 2006

Recreation of Highschool

The house is not finished its renovations.... it almost was then a couple of days ago we had a flood. Now the floors in the basement suite have to be ripped out and relaid. Argh.

I had a love affair two weekends ago with...... let's call him.... David. I first met David a couple of years ago. There was never any sparks but we always had nice conversations. He also always had a girlfriend called Jamie.

Jamie and David broke up a couple of months ago. I went to Whistler got surprisingly drunk and danced to hip hop and I entered a frozen t-shirt contest - which is not as kinky as it sounds. A beautiful Norwegian friend planted the ideas in both our heads that we would be great together. She whispered to me while I was dancing dirty with Lorenzo that David is a great guy and I should direct me attention towards him.

Seed planted.

After the bar a group of us went to David's apartment. I thought I was going to get together with Lorenzo as we had this great time dancing. It was sensual and sexy and total in tuned with each other. But, he got up to go to the bathroom and David sat down in his place.

What transpired next could have been anybody's wet dream.

The futon couch in the living room was laid out like a bed. There was three women laid out on it including myself. April and hottie started kissing. Leigh in between April and I started calling out that she needed to kiss someone. I almost leaned over to do it myself when Kerfoot stepped in took that deed on. Then there was me. David asked if I was ready, I said yes.

Then was happened was passionate kissing with full body expression. A friend watching but not participating in the 6 person make-out session described it as yoga.

David and I ended up in his king size bed alone. It was nice.

I won't go in to the rest of the weekend. It was great and it had its moments.

By Tuesday we were back in the city. I really liked David - which always seems to be a mistake to like someone. We were at Lisa Shaw and we went back to my house under renovations.

It was not fun nor enjoyable what happened next. So best to avoid the topic. But what did happen was Jamie found out David and I got together Tuesday morning. She called David in absolute devastion. David told me I was not discreet and that was it.

My friend Joe told Jamie. He overheard a friend of mine say something. He was asked not to repeat. He told Jamie. She hates him. He blames me.

So I was upset. I have 3 people not talking to me becuase I had a weekend make-out session. Yes, this does feel like full on highschool drama to me.

I have redirected my focus.... to other things.


live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home