Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Fear

I am frozen. I am too afraid to make a move with Brent. I am afraid to call him or text him. I am afraid to tell him that I like him. All of my experiences in the past few years have shown me not to tell or show men that I care about them. It feels that as soon as I feel something or express something then they are gone. Now I am totally petrified and unconvinced that a man would want to be in a relationship with me.

So here is Brent.... we met in July last year; we have been dating since August; we had sex in May for first time. And I am afraid to tell him that I like him.

Wow.

I need someone .... a man.... to give me advice.

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home