Monday, June 12, 2006

Legs

I have been having sex with the older man. I enjoy it when I feel I am in control. I have enjoyed having playing with him and being sexual. He does have a great cock. A fantastic size and shape. His body is getting older but his cock is still young.

Peanus feels like an ugly word to me. I just used the word cock twice in the above paragraph because I felt peanus was too nasty.

When I first started being intimate with the older man he would whisper things to me when we were hot. He used the word "lovely" alot and he would create fantasies of us travelling and making love all over the world. It was great.

But, at Christmas time I took him up on his offer to go travelling - up on the plane ticket he allegedly gave me. It did not happen. Since then he does not ask. I had to invite myself to his yacht last month.

It is weird. In January we were making out, and he was about to come and I was watching and ducking out of the way. I did not want anything to get on me. Then more recently I was begging him to come on me. I like him and respect him now. I want him to come on me.

But, now that I want him he seems to avoid me.

I was sitting on a friend's patio on the 10th floor overlooking the harbour on Friday afternoon and evening. I could see him on his boat leaving town for the weekend trailing his zodiac. I texted him and to say hi and saying I spot you. He responded. But..... there is no more enthusiasm in him to get to know me. It feels dispersed. Perhaps it was there at one point. ut I gave it no space becuase of my lack of trust for him. I was a cement wall not letting anything in.

Of course one would give up. I was too impossible. There is no winner.


live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home