Saturday, June 24, 2006

It Occurs to Me


I had a busy day today and it was great because it was sunny so I just ran around in a strapless top and tanned in between meetings.

I went over to a friend's house tonight for some Malibu and OJ after yoga. Her new boyfriend - however, someone whom I've known for years - was very testy this evening. It occurred to me that he was upset. Hmmmm.

Tomorrow I am starting my Man Woman Weekend. I really have no idea what it is about. I do know that I need to take a set of nice clothes for tomorrow evening.

Then I am going to an engagement party. Woo Hoo!!!!

Man who took me for wine tasting and then put me on subway called me today. I was so focussed on work and happy in that moment that I was totally not present with him. I brushed him off.

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home