Monday, July 03, 2006

2001 Reruns

The Doctor called me yesturday morning. He is back from his trip to Spain and Sweden. I love the Doctor. I enjoy his converstation so much. And he has absolutely, hands down, the best style.

I invited him to join me at Sound Wave this coming weekend in Ucluetet on the island. He is looking into it. He called me to invite me to go swimming at Kits pool. A great plan - I just feel that I need to polish up my strokes a bit.

I went away yesturday to the Ski Resort town. A group of my friends and I sat in Rainbow Park all afternoon lakeside. Drinking beer, smoking joints and reading Smut magazines. A perfect beach day.

I burnt my ass the day before at the Jericho Club. That was also great - luxury. A pool which is located oceanside. Ah. That is heaven.

We went out last night to see RedEye play. I danced up a storm. I invited an Italian home - but, he got vetoed by the cabin owner. So I got home and passed out ASAP.

I got some text messages from Older Man on Saturday - we are so not on the same page right now. It faded out and disappeared. It no longer exists and I have barely noticed.

I also re-met a man called Nick whom I dated back in 2001 - when he was a lifeguard and I worked in a coffee shop. I have only the vaguest recollection. It was my friend Debbie who remembered and told me. I approached Nick and I told him that we use to know each other. He had no recollection either .... until 45 minutes after I told him.

He then remember me reading his palm. We went on a couple of dates.

On Saturday I asked him if we ever made out. He replied with, "I hope so!". So great and classic.

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home