Friday, July 14, 2006

Opposite Impact

I was just stoned before. I am back to feeling insecure. I returned his call.... perhaps, a little too eagerly. And, now I am waiting again.

I only analyze the whole calling thing when I like them. I lose all ability to be natural. I am planning and staking out every move. And watching the opponent to guess what they are thinking and what their next move will be.... Like a game of chess.

And, why am I playing this game?

Johnny told my roomate that he was seeing someone and not interested in me.

I think this while ManWoman Weekend was healthy and great to an extent. But, a result I am producing is attracting men I am not interested in and repelling men that I like. This is not quite the impact I was wanting to make.

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home