Sunday, July 09, 2006

Hed Candy



I went to Hed Candy tonight - it was my reward for painting my garage today. The Doctor was there, as well as, his girlfriend - who is a beautiful 24 year old Asian woman. She works in the hospital and she imports diamonds from NY. He is Asian too, so it is a better match than him and I - as I am quite a bit taller than him.

I went with two girlfriends. We each took turns buying rounds of drinks. I did a wonderful job at manifesting my rounds being bought by others. My first round was bought by Patrick - a black man from Texas. He was very nice and a very good dancer. He does like Computer Programming.

My second round was bought from this man who likes my smile. I was waiting for the bartender and he asked me what I wanted. I told him a Vodka-Seven.... and a Vodka-Cranberry. Then I added a water. When all the drinks had come, I added another water. He paid the money for all of the drinks. During the waiting of the drinks he asked me for my number and I wrote it down for him. He told me it cost him $40 to get my number. Then he asked if it was worth it. I told him it depended what he did with it.

The Yoga Teacher is back. I was meeting a friend for a BBQ and she did no follow up and left me hanging with no address. I was getting mad and I called Yoga Man. He talked to me for 45 minutes on the phone while I walked downtown to Hed Candy. We had a great talk. He is coming over tomorrow night with a movie and we are going to chill together. Fun to be hanging with him again.

I did meet someone who I like. His name is Johnny. We originally met in April when he helped me move. Then I saw him again for my Cinco de Mayo party. He was all shaggy after hiking for a couple of weeks. Then I saw him again last Saturday at the Canada Party at Spanish Banks. I did not recognize him because he cut all of his hair off and shaved his beard. He is hot.

I always liked him. He is a solid guy. He came to the BBQ we had on Thursday for my roomates 30th Birthday. He actual\ly took her for a ride on his motor bike so I could set up decorations. He provided speakers and BBQ. I like him.

At the party he spoke about David Lee Roth - I don't remember what he said but I thought he was really cute saying it.

He asked me out at the end of the BBq for Monday evening. I did see him yesturday to deliver BBQ back to him but he did not bring up Monday so I am not sure if it is a go or not. I do like him......... I really do. But I have the sense that he may be too solid for him. I feel sort of flakey around him even though I am not flakey at all.

Hmmmmm.


live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home