Friday, July 28, 2006

Forever 21

I went on a date last night with a 21 year old. He asked me out and he has been asking me since he met on July 1st. We met at a Canada Day breakfast at a Golf Club. His friends and him swarmed me at the coffee and he took a step out from the rest to ask who I was.

Since then he has called me parents to get my telephone number and introduced himself to my father on the golf course. He is said to be one of the best golfers at the club. He is currently studying at a University in Atlanta on a golf scholarship.

He invited me to watch the fireworks in a house on Beach Avenue. There was an open bar and appies and a lot of golfers firing it up.

Then we went dancing at the Caprice. Actually I danced he drank a lot more.

It was a fun date.


live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home