Monday, April 30, 2007

Analysis of our Time - (the Dumping Email)

Time lines flying around the world trying to find time to connect with you on
the internet. This in itself is indicative of how I have developed this
relationship.

Been feeling sick, not sleeping and jet lagged thinking about how we are trying
to get this relationship to work.

The long distance in our relationship is not working for me, nor you.
We love eachother when we are together and the anxiety grows deep between us
when we are appart.

You said something to me a couple of weeks ago that went deep. Mostly because
it was so true. You said I was an old man not wanting to change.

Some of me has taken a long time to develope into a self preservation. The
change is enevatable, its the growth that is associated that is where the
developemnet lays.

I like the work I do. It has taken a life time to carve and it has not been
easy. I am hitting a stride that is a time in my life to make a comfortable
living and securtiy for a future when I can not work any more.

Nelson is my home and the tribe that lives there are my family. Not my blood
family but my choosen family. Which in my life has been the most important for
me. Nelson and my house is where I regain my strength. Deepen my spirit.It has
been and presently is where I grow. I find myself pining to be at my home and
finding tranquility. The developement with you and I in Vancouver gives me so
much angst I find resentment towards you.

I am ending my committment with our relationship with the amount of projected
time we need to make this relationship even come close to making it hobble
along. The amount of time that is needed to have our relationship evelove into
the best it could be, does not work with the different places we live/work and
want to spend our down time. We are in diferent places on the linear time line
of the time we have on this planet

Unity you are a beautiful, energetic intelegent women. Our time and
circumsatnces with where we are in these stages of our lives is not making us
better people. We are finding we are not the people we want to be. Our
personalities are devolving.

I am taking this time in Greenland to disconnect with our relationship as harsh
as it is.

I love you and I want you and I to be a happy people.

Take care. B



live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home