Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Yuck with Me

Wah. wah. wah. Oh, I just read my last blog and it is soooooo melodramitic!!

Argh. It actually embarrassing. Can you sense all the neediness and victim in it?!

I am feeling fine today. Really.

I am coming to a clear understanding and I am listening to people and what they are saying. There are a lot of wise people in my life..... hmmmmmm... If only I could be as wise.

Really, with me, the problem is that I am soooo intense. I loved B with all of me.... but it was such a new experience for me that it just got out of control and weird. I asked him for help back in March. I don't understand how to be in love and in a relationship. I really need a lot of guidance and support. I was hoping he could help me.... but it was too much for him.

He does want me to be happy. But, I am this crazy intense person who can be too hard too please. A nightmare girlfriend. No wonder he dumped my sorry ass.

Yuck! Yuck! I don't want to be that person so how do I not be that person? How do I avoid it?

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home