Thursday, May 03, 2007

Wanting to get back together

Today I am feeling sad. I was feeling good for a couple of days then I went to Yoga last night and it reminded me of B and I felt sad.

I really feel liked I fucked up the best man who I have ever been with. I feel sick about this. I am in this thought process that I may not meet someone better. That that was my chance and I fucked it.

I am still fluxuating between being upset with how I was being treated in the relationship, as well as, who I ultimately became - which was a nasty, angry person.

Not one person is telling me to give it a second go. This is hard to hear. Becuase just 10 days ago we were perfect for each other and now we are not.

I have the new puppy - now called Link - who is helping me focus on something else. However, I am really bummed out. Just lethargic, not doing my hair, not doing my make-up, not cleaning my house.

I really am not wanting to move on. I really want to give B another go. I just don't think it is worth giving up on someone because they fucked up - this is for him and I. I do believe that we both fucked up in this relationship.

However, for me it is more important that I learn my lessons from this, that I grow, and I that I understand where I am repelling men.

I need to let go of what B needs to learn from this. It does not concern me - he will either choose to learn or not choose.

I think the fuck up for both of us is our communication. We both take on these extreme masculine and femine roles in our communication. We need help. The fact that he used email to end our relationship shows the lack of communication we have.

I still love him and I want us to resolve this issue and stay together.

I don't want to tell anyone how I feel because no one is really supportive of the relationship. This is sad. That should tell me something right there.

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home