Saturday, December 31, 2005

To Automatically Know

I wonder what it feels like to just know that you have someone to spend New Years with. That no matter what you do, where you are, you know that you will be with this one person and that is all that matters because you love them, and they love you.

I, on the other hand, still have that childish hope that wherever I spend New Years - and it better be a really good place - that I will meet my life partner, my soulmate - afterall, it is a New Year, what better time for God to introduce us.

And, as we all know, this will not happen for two reasons.

1. Once you think that you might meet the man of your life if you go to such and such party, or the grocery store or wherever... as soon as that thought happens, you have ruined all possibility of meeting the person at that event. It is totally jinxed.

One must never hypothosize about where they might meet their soulmate.

2. No One ever meets their soulmate on New Years... I have never heard of it happening.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home