Saturday, December 31, 2005

Hoochie Cougar

I had a nightmare last night.... I dreamt that I turned into an aging cougar. That I became a 30 year old hooch with heavy make-up to hide my age lines and that I was a bitch with a terrible attitude.

Part of this nightmare is me now. Just when I am feeling good about myself, I go and drink a bunch of gin and tonics. Then I get super emotional, mean to my friends, and totally down on my situation.

It is 9:41am, the last plane I can catch to make it to Santiago or Buenos Aires on times for New Years leaves at 1:45pm today. So I guess my romantic, leave by the seat of your pant plans to spend New Years in South America are dashed.

So I am going to yoga instead.

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home