Friday, December 30, 2005

No Chile

I felt very close to going to Chile. I had made the calls I needed to make, I had organized items. The only thing that was missing was a pedicure and bikini wax. Brent called today at 3:30pm, he showed minimal enthusiasm for me joining him. We got cut off three times - my phone got dropped in the toilet last week, so it is not in top condition. I do not feel that our conversation was complete, and he has not called back. So be it. I am not going to Chile.

Instead, I am going to a cocktail party downtown in a loft. Then I have to make plans for New Years. Do I tuck myself away on an island with friends, do I attend a very expensive dinner, do I........ who knows.

It is time for my bikini line to be groomed.

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home