Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Memoirs of Summer Dating


These two guys are friends, and I have known them since High School. I was reconnected with them this past July via Lavalife. After sending smiles back and forth, with the one on the right, I realized that I already knew him. He remembered that we had a make-out session at Pre-Grad - 11 years ago.

We went out a few times this summer, a very nice guy. The deal breaker for me, was his awkwardness in a swimsuit swimming at Komasket. It was a strange and very unsexy sight - (check out his shoes and socks in the photo). He is phenomenal, very friendly and easy to be with. He just was not free enough in his being for my liking.

The night of the deal-breaker mishap, I developed a crush on the guy on the left. The three of us were chilling out in his mini-van and having an easy time. The boys were on mushrooms, I was exhausted from work. We listened to the live music playing at the stage nearby. It was a really fantastic moment. However and unfortunately, a moment I was too exhausted to enjoy fully.

The one on the left and I ran into each other a month later at DJ Cheb I Sabbah. We flirted, or so I thought. I called him the next day (BIG ERROR), it was weird, and I never heard back from him again.

After these two guys. I briefly retired from dating.... only long enough to read, "He is Just Not that Into You." After completion of that book, I was ready to start again.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home