Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Pan Crush

I am high off of the fish I ate last night. Life is much easier when you have energy! I went to sleep at 2am last night, at 3am my roomate woke me becuase our hot water tank leaked all over the hallway. We were up for 20 minutes handling the situation. I woke-up at 7:30am this morning to start my work day. My roomate saw me at 8am and she was amazed at how fabulous I looked.

I thought she was joking until I got to work and saw myself in the huge mirror under neon lights. All of my usual puffiness and bags were gone!!! GONE! Plus, I had an ambundant amount of energy today considering my total lack of sleep.

I am officially hooked on high quality raw sushi fish.

I get these weird crushes. And Pan was one of them. He is a MythMaker - stilt walker, a flute player and more very unusual items. I forgot about him, but I saw one of my photos of him tonight. He is cute and sexy. I just visited his group's website, and seeing photos of him brought up the little twinkle in my tummy which is my crush.

Pretty silly.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home