Monday, December 12, 2005

Come on the Boots


Tonight I went out with the Older Man. It was a great time. Basically, I get dressed up and look fabulous. He picks me up and takes me out for a fabulous time. We talk - I get free business mentoring. We eat a fabulous meal. Sometimes we make-out. Tonight we made out in his Audi. Then he walked me to the stairs between the dumpsters.

He is a great guy. I need to relax more with him. I could have sworn he was flirting with the waitress tonight - she was a very beautiful Japanese woman.

I ate fish for the first time in about 21 years tonight. I had smoked Coho, which was very good. Then Ahi Tuna with caviar, which I also enjoyed. Then cooked something which was far too fishy for me and I did not like it at all.

The Older Man, Brent, believes that I need to have more fat in my diet. He is not a big fan of my vegetarian, no wheat, no carbs, no sugar restrictions. He is passionate food, and I am definately the wrong person for someone who is passionate about food.

We have been dating casually since the end of August. Our first date was a yacht trip and he made me dinner. It was great. I was intrigued immediately, but he has not fully managed to seduce me yet. I always wonder why he keeps calling.

Something happened this evening. I was very horny when I got in. So I masturbated, and WOW! It was great! I sprayed.... all over my Nine West Boots.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home