Thursday, December 29, 2005

3 Messages

Lot's happening. It feels dry to me... but, 3 messages came towards me today. Things have been quiet in my life as I am hiding myself in my apartment watching Season 4 of Sex in the City, and only leaving to walk along the beach when it is briefly sunny so I can wear my new Gucci sunglasses.

Message number one came from my friend who wants to exploit our friendship into a relationship. I think he is freaking out because he is nearing 30, and is suddenly desperate to be in a relationship. On Boxing Day at the party I was at... my good friend of several years... since 1997... put the idea out to me that he would like to be in a relationship with me. I told him that I was drunk and not a good time. Later that same evening, we shared a bed to sleep in, and it felt so wrong. He was trying to make moves.... I pretended to be passed out. He tried.... for hours... rubbing my shoulder, touching my arms... it was horrible. I told him, no I did not want to be in a relationship with him and nor do I want to make out with him. So.... I left the ski town the next evening.

This guy called tonight to see what my plans are for New Years. He is going out on a boat and then to an all night party.

The second message I got was an email from the Yoga Teacher tonight. This is what it said:

"I'm sorry our interactions at CityYoga have been so brief. We should get together soon and talk. If you want. What are you doing for New Year's? "

I responded with, "no problems, I am thinking of going to Santiago"... I left out Chile. I thought perhaps he would think Santiago is the name of a new restuarant or club or rave party.

Which brings me to the third message I received today from the Brent in two different formats. The phone message started with a very bad pronounciation of Buenos Noches. Then he continued to give me information about meeting him in Chile. I called Brent yesturday and I left a message, I asked if he needed a New Years Date. It appears that he would like one.

Since I ate the fish my libido has kicked in and I am horny. I have been totally fantasising about the Older Man, I am ready to sleep with him, and I would love to sleep with him in Chile.

His email was more brief.

"
In Chile! sun 32c what do u think "

I think I want to go to Chile and leave the other two messages and their senders behind.


live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home