Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Section 4

I met my 3 of my girlfriends for dinner tonight at a fabulous restuarant downtown. It was so great. We talked about men and dating and sex. We laughed and we shared. It was great!!! This is what I want more of in my life. Having great dinners with friends. I feel like it always ends up so formal or domesticated. Tonight was great.

There was also many cute men, including our waiter. Wow, he was cute!

I got asked out twice today by two different men. Wow. The first was Eve, a personal trainer, whom I met in the parking lot of the mall. He is very energetic and very cute.

The second was Jonathan. More reserved, but extremely nice and friendly.

I feel good again. And, yes it would appear as if I am basing my happiness on the amount of attention I recieve from men, and not from inner acceptance.



live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. choose with no regret. laugh. do what you love.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home