Friday, December 16, 2005

Christmas Retail Exhaustion


There is absolutely no time for me to date this week. I am working far too much. I am spending 10 hours a day in the store, then about 2-4 hours a day at the office tying up the loose ends. Business is great, romance is not happening.

I was suppose to see Jesse last night, tentatively, I did not have his number when I was out. I called at 8:30 after he finished teaching his last yoga class. He has not returned the call and it has been 26 hours. I am trying not to take it personally. I thought that we patched it all up, no hanging onto anger or resentment. But, the first time we make plans to hang out as friends, there is no response.

This experience gets categorized under why I choose not to be friends with my ex-lovers. They generally do not have the intent to follow up with the concept.

So do I call again.... stalker like. Do I send an email? Or, do I just totally ignore the situation and go back to - we are not friends, and this is awkward?

I need advice.

But, first I must sleep.

0 Your Words:

Post a Comment

<< Home